A comprehensive guide to sexual health for the fastest-growing segment of our nation's population, by the author of the classic Sex Over 40.
Ten years ago, Saul Rosenthal's Sex Over 40 became the indispensable guidebook to mature sexual health. Now Dr. Rosenthal presents a remarkable, fully updated edition of his essential guide.
The New Sex Over 40 uses the most recent information and research to address all of the major sexual concerns of older adults. The book deals expertly with a wide range of issues including:
* The Viagra Revolution
* Estrogen Replacement After Menopause
* Satisfying Sex When You Have Arthritis or Lower Back Pain
* How to Evaluate and Treat Painful Intercourse
* Sex When You Have Heart Trouble
* Controlling Your Blood Pressure without Loss of Sexual Function
* Prescription Medicines That Can Block Sexual Response
* Prostate Problems, Sex, and Older Men
* A Hysterectomy and Your Sex Life
* Restoring Intensity as We Grow Older
Here is the essential sexual guide for our times: a practical, easy-to-follow volume for the millions of baby boomers and older adults who want to maintain their sexual health. Index.